Benchtop Temperature Test Chamber
Model Number: L-BT series
Function: Temperature, humidity
Volume: 40L ~ 64L
Temperature range:-70 ~180°C
Ramp rate: 1°C/min
Humidity range: 20%RH~98%RH
Benchtop Temperature Test Chamber
Basic to Rapid Temperature Cycling
Labtek Benchtop Temperature Test Chambers are capable of simulating a variety of temperature and humidity conditions for environmental testing.
Standard series capacity varies from 40L to 64L. Ramp rate for standard series is 1°C/min.
These chambers are designed for ease-of-use, reliability and performance and include many user-friendly features.
The chamber comes with touch screen controller and the latest in test chamber programming for ease of use. Users may choose to operate their controller on board of the chamber, or easily control on their computer through RS485 communications.
- Unique design, appearance attraction, compact with space saving.
- Highly customize chamber available as per exact request.
- 15 years experience in the field of design, welding, and construction.
- Most reliable components in the industry to improve whole chamber’s stability.
- More than 7 days calibration and ageing test before packing.
- Reliable export packing suitable for multiple shipment method.
- Designed for ease-of-use
- Energy-efficient refrigeration design
- Quality construction
- Flexible design allows for a full list of options to meet your specific testing needs
- Includes the largest selection of standard features
- Programmable touch screen controller
- PC monitoring & control for optional
- RS-232, RS-485 serial communications
- Slide-Out, Adjustable product shelf
- Two, 4″ (10 cm) circular ports
- Fog-free viewing window & interior light
- With a full engineering team on staff, Labtek can customize a variety of options to meet our customers needs at super competitive price.
- Modular design, reliable quality, easy maintenance.
- Welding rod consists more than 45% of silver.
- GN2 purge during all soldering operations to eliminate the build-up particles, make sure no any contamination of the refrigeration system.
- Customize evaporator and condenser. Super thick cooper tubes and aluminum sheet, one special anti-corrosion layer applied, to make sure the long term using stability.
- 15 years electric system and refrigeration system combined design experience.
- 15 years welding experience.
- Pressure gauges for refrigeration system are installed.
- Easily monitor the pressure inside of the refrigeration system.
- User-friendly during maintenance.
- Different sizes port hole available.
- Positions of the port holes can be customized as per request.
- Additional port hole available.
- With perfect sealing function, no air leakage at ultra low temperature -70°C.
- Good quality seal plug will be provided.
- Time signal terminal is installed on the chamber.
- The power supply for specimen.
- Power supply on/off time can be set on controller.
- Useful function for specimen power on at a certain period during tests.
Multiple safety protection device
- Overheat protection for test area
- Over pressure protection for compressor
- Over heat protection for compressor
- Overheat protection for fan
- Phase error protection
- Earth leakage protection
- Load short circuit protection
|Temperature Ranges||Single Stage: -40°C to +180°C|
|Cascade: -70°C to +180°C|
|Humidity Range||20% to 98% RH|
|10% to 98% RH (optional)|
|Enclosure||Colour coated sheet metal|
|Internal||Stainless steel SUS304|
|Insulation material||Hard urethane foam + glass wool|
|Heater||Nichrome Electronic Heater. Heater control mothed: PID + SSR contactless control|
|Cooling method||Mechanical single stage refrigeration system, Air cooled system (For type 20, type 40). Cascade refrigeration system, Air cooled system (For type 70)|
|Compressor||Hermetically sealed compressor|
|Refrigerant||R404A(For type 20, type 40) / R404A/R23(For type 70)|
|Performance packages are available up to 20HP with a selection of two types of cooling systems to meet a variety of performance specifications.|
|Refrigeration design protects compressors and prolongs life keeping cool during all operating conditions. Refrigeration design uses less power, saving operating costs.|
|Pressure gauges allow operating pressures to be continuously monitored.|
|High volume airflow system includes robust air circulator motors that provide better airflow and improves controllability within the chamber. Better airflow minimizes temperature gradients and accelerates temperature change rates of the device under test.|
|Water supply method||Water pump|
|Water quality||De ionized water or distilled water, resistance>500Ω·m|
|Auto-feeding||Auto-feeding available, feed water quality: Dimineralized water, feeding water pressure: 0.2~ 0.4MPa|
|Compressor||overpressure, overheat, over current, condensation fan overheat|
|Humidity sytem||Dry heating of heating pipe, water short, water drain|
|Test specimen||Adjustable over temperature limit, air conditioning channel over temperature limit|
|Electric control||Blower fan motor overheat, phase error, earch leakage protection, load short circuit protection|